terms and conditions
- These general terms and conditions apply to all offers, orders and agreements from autocom-cdp to the exclusion of all other general terms and conditions to which these terms and conditions apply.
- These conditions apply to all legal relationships in which autocom-cdp is the supplier of goods or services.
- In these terms and conditions, “customer” means any natural or legal person who enters into a legal relationship with autocom-cdp .
- By accepting the placement, the customer also accepts the applicability of these conditions.
- A deviation from the provisions contained in these conditions can only be made in writing and exclusively by autocom-cdp , whereby the remaining provisions remain unaffected.
- Payments can be used with PayPal . 2. If you are paying in a currency other than euros, the exchange rate at the time of payment will apply. 3. Checks are not accepted by autocom-cdp . 4. Unless expressly agreed otherwise by autocom-cdp , the customer is not entitled to discount, deductions or offsetting.
- All prices on autocom-cdp are subject to change, if at all, due to graphic or typing errors.
- All prices on autocom-cdp are given in euros.
- All offers on autocom-cdp are non-binding deviations from this and can only be made in writing and exclusively by autocom-cdp . All offers are non-binding and are still subject to the availability of the products.
- All offers from autocom-cdp are non-binding and non-binding. autocom-cdp expressly reserves the right to change prices, especially if this is necessary due to (legal) regulations.
- All products and services are delivered within Europe.
- autocom-cdp cannot guarantee the availability of all products. If a defect occurs, autocom-cdp will inform the customer.
- The delivery time begins when the order has been placed and payment has been received by autocom-cdp .
- Delivery takes place at the moment when the consumer or a person on behalf of the customer receives the shipment at the delivery address specified on the order.
- The customer is obliged to check the products upon delivery to determine whether they conform to the agreement. If the packaging is missing or damaged, the customer must open the packaging in the presence of the freight forwarder and examine the goods for damage and the customer must document any damage on the delivery note. If the damage is found as a result of poor packaging, the customer can refuse the product and send it back to the carrier. The customer must send autocom-cdp as soon as possible and in any case within two (2) working days after delivery a written, reasoned notification of (transport) damage or other defects.
- autocom-cdp has the right to deliver orders with several articles in partial deliveries, which are dispatched from the warehouses considered by autocom-cdp to be suitable. Of course, autocom-cdp will always group together as many articles as possible. If items are not available, they will be delivered later or an alternative will be chosen if the customer agrees.
Orders can be returned within 14 days of receipt. The return form should be filled out and sent before the return. After approval by autocom-cdp , the return can be made, provided that the items are new and in their original packaging, complete with all accessories and all manuals. The customer is responsible for good packaging.
The same form must be used for returns under warranty. The return form can be requested from [email protected] .com.
Distance selling provisions / cooling off period
- If the customer does not want to receive a product for whatever reason, the customer is entitled to return the product to autocom-cdp within fourteen (14) days of delivery. Please contact us via [email protected] .com. A return form will be sent to you. After completing the return form and having approved it by autocom-cdp , the product (s) can be returned. Please note that returns will only be accepted if they are returned undamaged and in the original.
Packaging and complete. Remember to always include the approved return form with the shipment. The shipment will not be accepted without this form. This also applies to returned goods under guarantee. The customer has to bear the costs for the return.
- The requirements for returns are as follows: The item should be like new in the original packaging and complete with manuals, original invoice and approved return form. The packaging should be good.
- Returns can only be made within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the shipment.
- autocom-cdp cannot be held liable for damage caused by improper use, incompetence and incorrect assembly.
- Under no circumstances autocom-cdp is responsible for loss or damage during the return transport or can be made liable for it. If the packaging is obviously damaged in transit.
- Without prejudice to other rights to which they are entitled, in the case of force majeure, autocom-cdp has the right if they so desire to suspend the execution of the order or dissolve the agreement without judicial intervention, by notifying the client in writing and without autocom-cdp being liable for any compensation, unless this would be unacceptable according to the standards of reasonableness and fairness under the given circumstances.
- Force majeure is understood to mean every shortcoming that cannot be attributed to autocom-cdp , because no blame is attributable to them and they cannot be held responsible pursuant to the law, legal act or generally accepted practice.
Images and product information
Images and product information on the autocom-cdp website serve to illustrate the product. autocom-cdp can in no way be held liable for any damage caused by inaccurate images or information on the website. On the other hand, autocom-cdp will do everything possible to present the products as accurately as possible.
- autocom-cdp applies the twenty-four (24) month warranty to all products. Unless accepted by EU law, autocom-cdp cannot be held liable for a guarantee period that is longer than the period specified by the manufacturers and suppliers. autocom-cdp respects the rights and claims to which the customer is entitled.
- If a product shows a defect within the warranty period, please contact us via [email protected] .com. A return form will be sent to you. After the form has been approved, the product can be returned for repair. In the event of a defect within the warranty period that was caused by the customer himself, autocom-cdp will prepare a cost estimate for the repair, which includes the material and labor costs as well as the costs of return. If the above statement is correct, autocom-cdp will not reimburse the costs incurred.
- The guarantee on products expires if:
3.1 The guarantee period has expired
3.2 Inappropriate use
3.3 If the product is not in its original condition, for example due to modifications
3.4 If the product has been used in combination with accessories that the product does not support.
3.5 Unsupported software or firmware
- If a defect is caused by the customer, the costs for the repair and shipping are to be borne by the customer.
- Dutch-German law applies exclusively to all offers from autocom-cdp , agreements between autocom-cdp and third parties or agreements resulting therefrom.
- The scope of application of the Vienna Convention on Contracts of Sale (CISG) is expressly excluded.
- If you are a merchant, a legal person under public law or a legal person under public law, all disputes are between autocom-cdp and you. A settlement before an ordinary court is excluded.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with the products or services delivered by autocom-cdp , please put it into words and send an email to [email protected] .com. We will contact you within fourteen (14) days.
- The customer must complete the return form to apply for an RMA. Please write to us at: [email protected] .com and the form will be sent to you. Once approved, the product (s) can be sent to the address given on the return form at the customer’s expense.
- The completed return form approved by autocom-cdp must be sent to autocom-cdp together with the shipment and the original invoice. Without this, the RMA cannot be processed.
- autocom-cdp cannot be held responsible for any loss of data or default settings due to RMA processing. To prevent this from happening, take some time to create a backup.
- RMA processing at autocom-cdp is based on carry-in conditions. This means that products are sent in for repair at the customer’s expense. The costs for the return shipment to the customer are borne by autocom-cdp .
- If an RMA request turns out to be unjustified, the customer will be notified. The repair and / or return is then carried out in dialogue with the customer, whereby the costs for the return are borne by the customer.
- An RMA can take up to 6 weeks to process. autocom-cdp will do everything possible to keep the processing time as short as possible.
- The customer is liable for damage or loss during transport and cannot be compensated by autocom-cdp.
- Even if autocom-cdp has permitted deviations from these terms and conditions over a short or long period, whether tacitly or not, the right of autocom-cdp to demand immediate and strict compliance with these terms and conditions remains in effect.
Any flexibility in the application of the conditions by autocom-cdp does not entitle the customer to any rights.
- Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions or another agreement with autocom-cdp conflict with the applicable statutory provisions, the corresponding provision will become ineffective and autocom-cdp will replace it with a new, comparable, legally acceptable provision.
- autocom-cdp is entitled to use third parties to carry out the order.
By placing an order, the customer gives autocom-cdp permission to use personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act. The data will only be used to perform services and will not be passed on or sold to third parties.